Learn how to send conversion data to
To begin, sign into the GrowthLoop Platform and navigate to the
Destinationstab on the left sidebar. Click
New Destinationin the top right corner.
Select Destinationwindow that appears, just type
In the window, please enter the following information to set up the connection to the destination.
Destination Name: This is how the destination will be named and referred to in the app going forward.
Sync Frequency: Choose between
Dailyto determine how frequently GrowthLoop exports audiences to
Select Ad Account: Choose the account where you would like to receive GrowthLoop audiences.
Access & Refresh tokens: These can be found in your Pinterest Ads manager under Ads > Conversions
Once you've entered the information, click on
Create. We'll check to make sure we have all the necessary permissions to send audience data to
To route the latest conversion events (e.g., web, in-app, offline) to
Signals/Syncstab on the left sidebar and click
New Signal Routein the top right corner.
Create Signal Routewill require you to select/insert the following information:
- Route Name: A friendly name for the signal route.
- Sync frequency: The default frequency for syncing the latest conversion info to a destination.
- Update Rule: The default operation for syncing the latest user info to a destination.
Update onlychanges existing data,
Insert onlyinserts new data, and
Insert or updateis a hybrid action that adds new data if it's not already present or updates it if it is.
- Source Dataset/Table: The table that holds the latest user info. Usually, it's organized within an
- Source Dataset Unique Field: The column that contains values that are distinct for each user in the table.
- Source Match Field: The column used to match and identify users from your source table in the destination system. Please select the column that contains either
Client IP Address.
- Destination Connection: The destination you will sync data to. Please select the Pinterest destination you set up in the previous step.
- Destination Object Type: The object you want to send data to. Please select
- Destination Match Field: The column used to match and identify users from the destination system in your source table. Depending on what you selected as your
Source Match Field, choose
Hashed Email, or
Client IP Address.
Once you finish selecting/inserting the required fields, click
It's time to add the field mappings to activate your signal route. The following fields are required:
Event ID, and
Event Time (timestamp). In addition, you must select either
Hashed MAID (List)or both
Client IP Addressand
Client User Agent.
To map the fields, navigating to the
Field Mappingsection. Choose the columns that correspond to the required
Destination Fieldsfrom the drop-down menu under
To include extra mappings for the other fields, click on
Add Mapping. This will generate a new row for
Source > Destination.
Look for and choose the fields in your source table for the remaining items.
Finally, click the
toggleat the top of the page to enable the sync!
Congratulations - you have successfully created a conversion sync to
Updated 22 days ago