In this Help Center article, we will walk you through the steps to get StackAdapt connected as a destination in the GrowthLoop web application. Once connected, you will be able to send your audience segments to StackAdapt for marketing activation!
When you sign into GrowthLoop, navigate to the Destinations tab on the left sidebar and click New Destination in the top right corner
When the Select Destination window pops up, scroll to find StackAdapt or Type in the search box and click Add.
Clicking “Add StackAdapt” will open this configuration window.
Once you’ve received the GQL API Key, enter it along with a Destination Name and a Sync Frequency and click create.
- Destination Name: This is how the destination will be named and referred to in to the app going forward
- Sync frequency: how frequently audiences will be synced to the destination. The options here will be Hourly / Daily syncs.
- GraphQL API Key - If you don’t already have it, you’ll need to reach out directly to your StackAdapt Account Manger.
You should now see StackAdapt in your list of connected destinations!
Now let’s export an Audience. Either create a new one, or select an existing one by navigating to the Audience tab in the left sidebar.
Select the Audience you’d like and then click Export audience button in the top right.
Scroll to find StackAdapt or Type in the search box and click Select.
Next let’s configure Export Settings. Start with giving an Export Name, and then define the Campaign Type as ongoing or one time.
Frequency: how frequently the audience will be synced to the destination. Options are one time or every Fifteen Minutes, Thirty Minutes, Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
When should sync end? An export can stay active forever, or be scheduled a specific end date.
Now let’s configure Match Fields. With StackAdapt the only option is email. Use the drop down to select.
Once you’ve configured the above settings, click the Blue Export Button on the bottom right.
After you’ve exported the selected audience to StackAdapt, you can view this audience in StackAdapt by logging into your account.
You’ll be able to view the exported audiences in two places.
- You can directly click into the Audiences tab from the main dashboard or navigation menu to view a list of all Audiences.
- The other option is when setting up a StackAdapt Campaign you’ll be prompted to select a target audience and should see your newly exported audience available, along with all the others.
Congrats on setting up StackAdapt as a destination, and successfully exporting an audience!!
Experiencing any issues when connecting to Attentive? Reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll be in-touch shortly to help resolve the matter!
Updated 21 days ago