Export CRM segments from your Data Warehouse to TheTradeDesk CRM for precise ad targeting and enhanced campaign performance.
In this Help Center article, we will walk you through the steps to get TheTradeDesk CRM connected as a destination in the GrowthLoop web application. Once connected, you will be able to send your CRM segments to TheTradeDesk CRM for data orchestration!
If you're looking to connect to The Trade Desk instead please refer to this doc for details.
Before you begin this process, you must have a TheTradeDesk CRM account setup. Click here to request a demo from a Trade Desk Representative.
- When you sign into the GrowthLoop Platform, navigate to the Destinations tab on the left sidebar and click New Destination in the top right corner.
- When the Select Destination window pops up, type TheTradeDesk CRM into the Search Bar to find TheTradeDesk CRM and click Add TheTradeDesk CRM.
- Clicking Add TheTradeDesk CRM will require you to select/insert the following information:
- Destination Name: This is how the destination will be named and referred to in to the app going forward. Making this name “marketer friendly” is helpful so everyone on your team knows its purpose.
- Sync frequency: This is the default frequency CRM segments will be synced to a destination. Marketers can always change the frequency of an export to TheTradeDesk CRM, but this sets the default.
- Account ID: The ID that uniquely identifies your organization within the TheTradeDesk Platform.
- API Key: This key identifies your application when making API requests.
- Go ahead and select Create, and we’ll validate we have all the proper permissions to load data to TheTradeDesk CRM. You should now see TheTradeDesk CRM in your list of connected destinations!
- To build a CRM segment and export it to TheTradeDesk CRM, click New Audience.
- In the Builder, create your desired CRM segment. Once you finish building the CRM segment, click Export.
- When the Create Export window pops up, type TheTradeDesk CRM into the search bar and click Select.
- By default, the name field will auto-populate to your CRM segment name so you can easily find it in your destination. You can then select your campaign type, export schedule, and sync end date. Click the Start Export button.
You can also click the Match Field pill menu and select the fields you want to match against from your data warehouse to TheTradeDesk CRM.
Please note that The Trade Desk CRM supports 2 fields as match fields on their end which are Email & Phone number.
Once you export a CRM segment to the TheTradeDesk CRM, you can log in to your TheTradeDesk CRM account and see if it was successfully routed to TheTradeDesk CRM. Here, you will find your newly exported CRM segment in the list.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully exported a CRM segment to TheTradeDesk CRM for data orchestration!
Are you experiencing any issues when connecting to TheTradeDesk CRM? Reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll be in touch shortly to help resolve the matter!
Updated 3 days ago