Export audiences from your Data Warehouse to LiveRamp via SFTP to target them on mobile, open web, social, and CTV platforms.
In this Help Center article, we will walk you through the steps to get LiveRamp SFTP connected as a destination in the GrowthLoop web application. Once connected, you will be able to send your audience segments to LiveRamp via SFTP for marketing activation!
Before you begin this process, you must have a LiveRamp SFTP account set up for you. If you haven’t yet requested an SFTP account, please contact your designated LiveRamp representative.
- When you sign into the GrowthLoop platform, navigate to the Destinations tab on the left sidebar and click New Destination in the top right corner.
- When the Select Destination window pops up, type LiveRamp SFTP into the search bar and click Add LiveRamp SFTP.
- Clicking Add LiveRamp SFTP will require you to select/insert the following information:
- Destination Name: This is how the destination will be named and referred to in to the app going forward. It is helpful to make this name “marketer friendly” so everyone on your team knows its purpose.
- Sync frequency: This is the default frequency audiences will be synced to a destination. Marketers can always change frequency of an export to LiveRamp, but this sets the default.
- Username: The unique identifier assigned to an individual to authenticate and access the SFTP server.
- Password: The password associated with the username to verify identity and gain access to the SFTP server.
- Host: The network address or domain name of the SFTP server where the files will be transferred to or from.
- Port: The specific communication endpoint on the SFTP server where the connection is established
- Upload Folder: The designated directory on the SFTP server where files will be transferred or uploaded during the SFTP connection.
- Go ahead and select Create, and we’ll validate we have all the proper permissions to load audience data to LiveRamp SFTP. You should now see LiveRamp SFTP in your list of connected destinations!
- To export an audience, you’ll need to build one first. Click New Audience and ****Create your New Audience.
- Once you finish building the audience, click Export Audience.
- When the Create Export window pops up, type LiveRamp SFTP into the search bar and click Select.
- By default, the name field will auto populate to your audience name so you can easily find it in your destination. You can then select your campaign type, export schedule, and sync end date. Click the Start Export button.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully exported an audience to the LiveRamp to execute your campaigns!
Experiencing any issues when connecting to LiveRamp SFTP? Reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll be in-touch shortly to help resolve the matter!
Updated 22 days ago