Export audiences from your Data Warehouse to Airship for messaging, content personalization and audience management.
In this Help Center article, we will walk you through the steps to get Airship connected as a destination in the GrowthLoop web application. Once connected, you will be able to send your audience segments to Airship for marketing activation!
Before you begin this process, you must have an Airship account. Click here to get a demo from an Airship Representative.
- When you sign into the GrowthLoop platform, navigate to the Destinations tab on the left sidebar and click New Destination in the top right corner.
- When the Select Destination window pops up, type Airship into the search bar and click Add Airship.
- Clicking Add Airship will require you to select/insert the following information:
- Destination Name: This is how the destination will be named and referred to in to the app going forward. It is helpful to make this name “marketer friendly” so everyone on your team knows its purpose.
- Sync frequency: This is the default frequency audiences will be synced to a destination. Marketers can always change frequency of an export to Airship, but this sets the default.
- Region: The region that you’re accessing the destination from.
- Access Token: The token generated from your Airship dashboard.
ℹ️ Note: To sync audiences from GrowthLoop to Airship, the Access Token must have one of the following roles granted.
- Audience Modification: Grants read and write permission to audience APIs, including channels, named users, segments, lists, etc.
- All Access: Grants full access to your Airship project, except Acoustic integrations.
- Go ahead and select Create, and we’ll validate you have all the proper permissions to load audience data to Airship. You should now see Airship in your list of connected destinations!
- To export an audience, you’ll need to build one first. Click New Audience and ****Create your New Audience.
- Once you finish building the audience, click Export Audience.
- When the Create Export window pops up, type Airship into the search bar and click Select.
- By default, the name field will auto populate to your audience name so you can easily find it in your destination. You can then select your campaign type, export schedule, and sync end date. Click the Start Export button.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully exported an audience to the Airship to execute your campaigns!
Experiencing any issues when connecting to Airship? Reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll be in-touch shortly to help resolve the matter!
Updated 22 days ago