In this tutorial, you’ll set up Google Ads as a Destination Platform which enables you to export audiences to it for marketing purposes. Configuring Google Ads as a Destination Platform will enable you to surface ads in Google, Gmail, Google Display, Google Video, Google Shopping, and Youtube.
- Click Destinations in the left rail
- Click New Destination on the top right corner and then Add Google Adwords
- Sign in with your google account that is connected to your Google Adwords manager
- Click Allow to enable Audience Router to access your Adwords account.
- Fill out the following fields
Team: This is the team that your user belongs to in Flywheel software. If you have configured multiple teams in your org, be sure to select the team that your user belongs to
Destination Name: This how the destination will be named and referred to in to the app going forward
Select Ad Account: If you have multiple Ad Accounts, be sure to select the correct Account where Flywheel will export audiences
Sync Frequency: Please select Daily or Hourly, this will control how often Flywheel exports audiences to Facebook
Click Create and you are set to export your first audience to Google Ads!
Updated 16 days ago